1) Managed and negotiated contracts with international and national artists in a large professional performing arts theatre with an average of over 55,000 yearly ticket buyers;
2) Created a weekly weekend swap meet business that generates over $ 2 million a year with more than 800 permanent businesses/vendors and attracting more than 7,000 weekly potential buyers;
3) Offered over 23,000 workshops and seminars;
4) Operation & managed a gourmet restaurant for 14 plus years on Sunset Strip, in Hollywood, California
5) Established a small business counseling center which has provided assistance to more than 3,000 small business owners or aspiring entrepreneurs;
6) Created an international educational travel program sending more than 6,000 students and lead professors to 66 countries over a period of seven years.
7) College professor of small business classes
8) Guest Business Presenter at local universities
9) Guest speaker at Chamber of Commerce & other non-profit organizations
10) Organized numerous conferences
Education: BS in Business Administration with two majors, management & marketing; an MS in Business in Higher Education, and post master degree courses in business administration.
“The bottom line is that I would not have a business today if it were not for George Blanc. His savvy business advice and practical experience in a myriad of business environments has proved invaluable to my business planning.”
–Erin Baldwin, Baldwin Business Consulting